Monday, December 1, 2008

I have a virus

Ok not really me but my computer at home has a virus and I can't even get on the internet to post on my blog. So that is the reason I still have not posted any pictures of my kids Halloween costumes. I can only get on the internet at work and so don't tell Myrna but I am here at work updating my blog.

So Halloween has come and gone, my birthday has come and gone (yes I am 31), and now Thanksgiving has come and gone. Where does the time go? Do you remember when you were young and your parents would say how fast time went by and you were thinking how slow time went by for you as a kid. Well I know I am getting old (31! sad) but now I can see what they were talking about.

My Grandpa turned 80 on Friday and we had a big party for him with the whole family and I must say that we Hymas' know how to party we even had the police and the fire trucks there!! It was quite a riot. This year I went out shopping on Black Friday for the first time ever and I can honestly say it will probably be the last time ever. What is it about deals that make people completely forget their manners. I had one lady running over me with her stroller and yes there was a baby inside.

It seems at the end of the year I always want to reflect on the past year. There are a lot of scary things going on in the world right now but it is really nice to have your family and friends. My mom, Cassie, and myself are going shopping next week and I am way excited. We always go to Vegas for a night and we have a blast. As I get older I have a lot more fun hanging out with my sister then I did when she was younger. I remember when I used to have to take her to Kelly's I hated it. I wasn't very nice to her but I think that is what older siblings are supposed to do but sorry anyway Cass.

Well enough reflecting I will try to get rid of my virus and then post tons of pictures. Does anyone know a really good computer repair person???

5 comments:

Randee said...

YAY you posted!!! :) Is it slow over at the spa today?

My husband's a computer wiz... shoot him an email at blaines.insaneATgmailDOTcom and ask him to pop over and check it out.

Will and Chelsea said...

Dear Trisha's Virus,
Please go away so Trish can post tons of adorable pics of her kids that I heart!

Man I know how you feel about getting old... I'm almost 20 :)

I hope you healed alright after the baby in stroller incident... seriously some people...

The Larson's said...

Poor Cassie! I remember us always making her taste the weird recipes that we would make up. We didn't dare try it, but we always knew that she would. We were mean weren't we! Those were the good ol' days! We had so much fun making olympic events thru your house. I wish that I could go shopping with you guys. We always had a blast in Vegas at the Excalibur :). And I do remember rushing down to get Andre's autograph. I would have done a lot more to him if I could have :). Hey shoot me an email with your home address so that I can send you a Christmas card. We need to get together over the holiday while I am there!!!!!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Oh I am so glad that I get to join you, Cassie and your mom in your tradition of shopping in Vegas. lol. Time totally goes by fast I feel like Luke should still be a little baby. It is so sad. And yes sad that we are now in our 30's (at least in 6 months for me).
Can't wait to see all your pictures.

Yes I did the former employee on the bookings. Awesome.

And my hair looks awesome thanks.

Carsen and Lesina said...

oh you are too funny. yes time does fly by too quick. i went private so email me at ldriffill@hotmail.com and i will send you an invite. welcome back to the blogging world.