Monday, December 8, 2008

7 things you might not know

Ok so Brittney tagged me so here are 7 things you might not know about me:

You May not know:

#1. When I was six I called 911 and told them we had a fire and all the fire trucks and police in the Sandy area came. My brother got blamed I only fessed up a few years ago.
#2. I love rap music. One day you may be so fortunate to hear me rap ask those that have heard me and they will tell you I should have my own album.
#3. When I was five years old I roller skated on the coffee table. I really wanted to ice skate and glass was the closest thing I could find to ice.
#4. I have never been drunk. A lot of people say that they would like to see me drunk.
#5. I am completely freaked out by wet tissue. It is the most disgusting thing ever I will not touch wet toilet paper or tissue.
#6. I have always wanted to be a forest fire fighter. I don't know what it is about their uniform's but every time I see them I stop and stare and when I see the females I always think that they look tough but still feminine. Plus some of the males are pretty hot.
#7. When I was younger I had a huge crush on David Justice. If you are not clear who he is he used to play for the Atlanta Braves and he was once married to Halle Berry.

So now it is my turn to tag and I tag 7 people Cassie, Kelly, Chelsea, Jamie M., Jenn K.,Holly, and Karisti. Good luck.

9 comments:

Randee said...

So fun to read! Yeah, my brother was a BLM firefighter and he loved it... hard work though. So, tomorrow you will have to show me some of your rap skills! LOL!

Cassidy Legg said...

what! a firefighter... Seriously... And I thought you wore ice skates on the coffee table

Cassidy Legg said...

oh and i think our rap duet with mom as backup is probably the best thing

Me and The Boys said...

Interesting! I think yours is going to be hard to beat, but I'll try!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Oh yeah I am one who wants to see you drunk. J/K. But it would be kind of funny. And I am a witness on how good of a rapper Trisha is. She puts 50 cent to shame. :)

Will and Chelsea said...

Well I wish I could witness your amazing rap abilities, but you have STILL yet to show me? I'm still waiting...

Oh and please find me a cute fire fighter when you start that new chapter in your life

Jenn said...

Yeah, I don't think that I can top that, but I will try. What made you fess up about the 911 call?

Carsen and Lesina said...

Interesting Rap and a fire fighter never thought of that. You getting drunk that would be funny too, it's always funny for first timers.

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Trisha I know you got your computer fixed so where are your new pics????