Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kendall Lynn Legg

So my computer is fixed and I will post some Christmas pictures in a day or two but I wanted to post pictures of my new niece Kendall. She was born on January 2nd at 11:52 a.m. I was in the delivery room and I must say it is way different being on the other side of the delivery. Here are some pictures:

Kendall Lynn Legg 7lbs 4oz.

Proud Parents

My kids seeing her for the first time.

Everything went fine they are home now and not sleeping. Isn't it crazy how these little blessings come into our lives and change them forever? Does it make any of you baby hungry?

4 comments:

Carsen and Lesina said...

Congrats on the newborn niece. she is adorable.

Will and Chelsea said...

Baby hungry? Not quite yet please :) Kendall is so cute and so are your kids looking at her! Congrats Aunt Trish!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Oh so cute. Yeah it makes me baby hungry. That is a cute pic of your kids. I bet they are so excited.

The Larson's said...

It does kind of make me a little baby hungry seeing this cute niece of yours. How fun that you got to be there! Congrats Cassidy!