Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sorry Fellow Bloggers!!

I am really not very good at keeping my blog up to date so I am going to try to do better. So a lot has happened and I will have to tell you all about it with out showing you pictures but I will post pictures soon. The girls started school I now have 1 third grader, 1 second grader, and 1 in kindergarten. They love school but the boys really miss them throughout the day!! McCall and the boys are signed up for soccer it starts on September 6th and it ought to be really interesting to see how that works. Oh did I mention that Deven is the coach for the boys team? It makes me laugh because I signed him up and he acts like he isn't excited but I know secretly he loves it.

So update on the diet, after four weeks of the really intense diet that I lost 13 pounds on I have now started on Weight Watchers so the losing of the weight is much slower but I don't feel like I am starving all of the time. I have lost a pound in one week and I have been told that by the third week I will be losing 2 to 3 pounds a week. So cheer me on I still have a ways to go but I am making it and eating healthier!!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

I am so cheering you on! WAHOO Trish! Way to go! That is really terrific --- post pics soon~

Randee said...

Yay - you updated...
You are doing great and look good!

Will and Chelsea said...

I really want to see one of the boys games! I bet it would be very entertaining :)

P.S. I'm always cheering you on with your diet!!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Yeah I am so excited you updated your blog. You are doing awesome on your diet, I am jealous. And I am jealous cause you are going to have to go shopping for new clothes soon all of yours are falling off you. How are your feet feeling after your vegan treatment????

Carsen and Lesina said...

hey trisha so i found your blog through randee. sounds like you have been crazy busy. congrats on losing all those pounds that's amazing. well hopefully you don't mind if i link you blog to mine.

Randee said...

I shared the love... saving the best for last! ;) Go take a lookie at my blog.

Carsen and Lesina said...

that would be the best thing ever at redmtn spa if you became the director. anyhow i've just been a stay at home mom. but im moving to slc in october. you better keep in touch. thanks for being the bestest manager i've ever had. i had a blast working there with all the wonderful ladies.

The Larson's said...

Trisha I don't really think you need to lose that much weight... you are going whither down to nothing :)! I bet you look great and I am proud of your willpower, I wish that I could resist the temptation of bad food :)!

Marcie said...

Wow! you are really losing that weight! Chloe is only one year behind your kindergartener....we have got to get them together. Yes..Chelsea is the best and she should loved working at the spa..I know she misses everybody!