Saturday, May 3, 2008

First Time Blogger

So I am a first time blogger I can't believe how many people do this sort of thing. So to catch everybody up on what is going on I have five kids McCall is the oldest she is eight we just baptized her in February (crazy) and she is a little diva. McKenna is our miracle girl she is six and defiately a little pistol. McKenze just turned five she is in a class all by herself I laugh at some of the things she gets herself into. Ty and Tate turned three on Monday and there is not enough to say about them they crack me up. Sometimes I feel like five kids is way too many and then sometimes I think that I could probably do one more but we have fun Deven is the best dad the kids love to spend time with him.

I still work at Red Mountain Spa and Deven runs his own business he is always busy but never too busy to spend time with the kids.

7 comments:

Cassidy Legg said...

wahoo... welcome to the dark side of blogging.... I will show you cool stuff to do on your blog

The Larson's said...

Trisha I am so excited to see you on my blog! Yay!!! You have such a cute family and I love that now I can see pictures of you guys and keep up with what you all are up to! How have you been? I am sure you are super busy, but I would love to hear from you. yellekb@hotmail.com . I hope all is well and I am so glad that you have a blog!
P.S. You can stalk my blog anytime :)! There are a lot of people on my blog that would love to see your blog (Megan, Jana, Jaime, Karisti, and Lacy) you should check on their blog as well.

Emily said...

Trish,
I found your blog through a link on Chelsea's blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog! I'm so glad you have one! You can check out my blog if you'd like, but it's private so you can send me your e-mail address to happygirl_574@hotmail.com and I'll invite you!

Me and The Boys said...

Isn't blog stalking fun! I do it to so many peope...it's amazing how one leads to another! Glad you found mine! Jana hasn't caught the bloggin sickness yet. She'll probably be checking in on yours now though, as will I! See ya at the RANCH!

Jaime said...

Wahoo! So excited you joined the club! I can't believe you have 5 kids...your girls are so stinkin' cute! I bet you have so much fun! Can't wait to see more of all the stuff you've been up to, which is probably a lot I can imagine with 5! I hope you don't mind...I'll be checking back and I'm adding you to my list :)

Cassidy Legg said...

um. first time blogger you are supposed to do more posts. That is part of this whole blogging thing. I have tons of pictures of your kids on my blog I think. YOu can scroll through my old posts and copy them from there

Jana Pace said...

Heard about your blog through Karisti...yay I'm so happy to see you're doing well! Holy cow FIVE kids (and sounds like you'd like more!!!) you are a great mama!