Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bare With Me and Happy Mothers Day

Ok so I told you last time I was a first time blogger. I am still learning how to do everything. I have found so many old friends on the blogg's it is so weird seeing everybody and their kids. I remember back in the days when we would all hand out at Kelly's house and try and get the cute neighbor boys to come over to say hi! HA HA HA! Those were the days.

Anyway back to the bare with me part, I still have not figured out how to add new friends (Cassie will have to teach me that) and I haven't figured out how to make my page as cute as everybody else but I am going to post some picuters later on today. I can say that I am starting to figure out all of my computer programs (seriously I have bought four programs and they all do about the same thing) and I am starting to scrapbook digitally how weird is that.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers and mothers to be it is best job with the worst hours and the pay isn't all that great (unless you are paid in kisses and hugs then it can't be beat) hope all of you have a great day tomorrow.

Talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

The Larson's said...

Totally remember the good old day of also hanging out in our fort in the backyard for sleepovers and throwing the candy over the neighbors house! We had some great time growing up didn't we! I think that your blog looks great and I am just happy that now I can keep in touch with you :)! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Cassidy Legg said...

No pictures yet..... We need a blogging 101 class after we figure out the dvd 101 class

Jaime said...

Sleepovers at Kelly's were the best! So fun! Who knew my future hubby was living/sleeping across the street from the Stucki house?!!
As for the page, I'm just glad you're here! If you ever feel a need to vamp up your blog, take a look at mine and you'll feel much better! :)