Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To Blog or not to Blog...

As I look back on my blog for the year I realize that I am not very good at the whole blogging thing and I can't say it's because I am on facebook all the time because I don't go on facebook that often either. So my thoughts are I will try until April and if I don't get better at it then I will resign as Blog editor.

2010 do you think it's going to be a good year? We didn't have a bad 2009 so I guess I should count my blessings and hope for a better year for all those around me. I have realized that working part time has not given me more time but I have started working out more and one of those workouts includes ZUMBA at the Warehouse. Oh my heck I feel like such a dork but if you really get into it you can get a really good workout and have a lot of fun at the same time.

So here is to a new year a new start at health and blogging.

3 comments:

Randee said...

I am bad at blogging too, so I can relate to how your feeling. Zumba sounds like so much fun and I hope to try it out with you guys soon.

Will and Chelsea said...

BLOG...even though I can get the updates at least weekly... and my blogging skills have been lacking as well...

And I'll toast to a new start at healthiness. ZUMBA

The Larson's said...

HELLO??!! I thought you were supposed to try and get better at blogging? I need you to blog so I can hear and see cute things about your family. Try harder!