Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4th (a few days late)

We had so much fun the fourth of July weekend I thought I would post some pictures. On Friday we went to my parents and went swimming and had a BBQ. We swam so much that day we were orphans (family inside joke it means our skin was pruned). After swimming the kids did not want to go home so we went to Fiesta Fun. The kids played games, won prizes, and rode the little kid go carts they had a blast and thank goodness that Cassie and Adam came along I don't think I could have done it by myself. After Fiesta Fun we went to the fireworks we watched the fireworks and ate ice cream.


McKenze
McKenna and McKenze
Ty loves to wear goggles.
Tate pretending to be a sleep.


McCall playing cheerleader.

Me and the boys.


McKenna and Me waiting for the fireworks.

Ty doing his "I'm an angel pose" don't be fooled.

Tate waiting for the fireworks.

Ty climbing on Adam.

Saturday was just as much fun as Friday we went to lunch with Deven's family and then we went to Jumpin Jacks the kids loved it they were running around so much they wore themselves out and let me tell you those huge slides wear you out! After that we thought the kids would be tired and would want to go home we were wrong they wanted to go swimming again so we went back over to my parents and did the whole swimming thing. Needless to say on Sunday the kids were worn out and very irritable.

5 comments:

The Larson's said...

It looks like you have had some pretty fun days! Your kids are so cute and have such a great mom! I am excited to see you if you can break away. We should do lunch for sure. I will email you and find out your schedule.

Will and Chelsea said...

Sounds like a rockin' fourth of July! I know I say this all the time, but your kids are SO CUTE!!! And you're not so bad either :) JK

Randee said...

First of all - love your new layout! Second of all - way cute pics! You have a beautiful family and it sounds (and looks) like you all had so much fun!

Jaime said...

great post! I love your kids names and it was fun to see them in these pics. Summer is the best :)

Jenn said...

Hi! It is fun to see pictures of your kids. Happy belated fourth!